Thursday 10 April 2014

MR GUGU ( My Little Pony) Jumper

Hello there cuties and welcome to another review !  Today I'm going to be talking about my (Mr.Gugu / MLP) jumper~  
This super cute jumper I got in a size XL which equals a 16-18 UK size.                   The price of this jumper was £39.99 which is a little expensive but come on ! It's MY LITTLE PONY :"3                     Now I'm going to be talking about the print ~ 
As you can see the print is perfect and just how a jumper should be !                    The material is very soft and lovely to touch. The material is also very stretchy which is always nice in jumpers especially if you have a top underneath.  The overall rating I would give this jumper ~.   Comfort 5/5.                                   ~.   Material 5/5.                                       ~.   Price     4/5.                              ~.   Overall view 5/5 !!                      Thankies ever so muchly for reading this review ! I hope you all liked it xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment