Saturday 12 April 2014

Miss Bunny Bag ~ Jill Lolita


Hi there sweeties ! This is my review on my cute Miss Bunny bag I got in the mail today ~ (='.'=) 
As I now dress in Fairy Kei, Decora , Pastel Goth and Lolita, I thought this would be a perfect little item to go with some of my new outfits .Okay so now I will talk about shipping. I ordered this last week and it took 1/2 Weeks to arrive which I think is good as it's from China! I had a lovely email back from Jills Lolita owner of the shop online and she was very nice and polite which is always a bonus (='.'=) 
Now I'm going to be talking about the item. When I opened the packaging I was squealing for joy like a little piggy when it gets it's favourite food ! It was nicely packaged in a little plastic bag and then sent in a normal postal bag which was secure, I also loved the pretty business card that you get with your purchase ! 
Okay so here is a few pictures of the item from the back and inside ~
As you can see it is nicely stitched and the quality of the fabric is lovely and soft ! I like small /medium bags and this is perfect if you want to carry a purse and mobile phone plus a few other little bits and bobs!  I would say the bag is nice and secure and wouldn't just fall apart like a real cheap bag would but it's stitched really neatly and is just so AHHHHH cute :"D  here is one last picture of the bag with my lolita outfit I put together ! ~ 
I hope you all liked my little review on this Miss Bunny- Jill's Lolita bag ! I highly recommend this seller as she's lovely and sells awesome clothing... Thanks again sweeties BYEEEE 💜🐰 

No comments:

Post a Comment